Skip to main content

Out-of-State Colleges & Tuition

Are you interested in getting out of CA for college but think you can't afford it? That may not be true.  As a CA resident you are eligible to request a reduced WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange) tuition rate of 150% of the resident rate at one of the 145 participating schools in the West.   For a list of participating institutions please follow the link to WUE.


Things to know about the WUE